Senior Application Technology System Administrator
The FuelPlus Group is the leading provider of fuel management software to the commercial aviation industry. Headquartered in Germany the FuelPlus Group operates worldwide with a global development and support center in Europe and regional offices in America, Europe and Asia. In line with the Group’s mission to provide world leading fuel management solutions that empower the aviation industry to implement robust processes, increase efficiencies and control costs, FuelPlus has developed the FuelPlus Fuel Management platform. Currently in use at nearly 67 airlines and suppliers on 4 continents this platform has proven its value in day to day business, managing approx. 28% of the annual worldwide jet fuel consumption.
This position is located in Brasov – Romania.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Implement Oracle Middleware solutions Pro-actively develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge and hands-on skills on relevant technologies and applications
- Install or Upgrade Oracle WebLogic 12c servers
- Install or Upgrade Fusion Middleware products
- Define various technical architecture based on customer needs
- Troubleshoot problems on various layers of the application and infrastructure. Provide internal analysis and support.
- Manage performance of multiple J2EE software environments
- Enhance, tune and maintain existing environment(s) capacity and capabilities.
We are looking for people with the following technical qualifications:
- Installation and configuration experience for multiple components within Oracle FMW and Oracle RDBMS
- Java/J2EE experience, specifically in regards to deploy& manage applications to Weblogic environments including web services and clustered application server configuration.
- Hands-on experience with several of the following: Toplink, ADF, Weblogic/Oracle Application Server, BPEL Process Manager, Mediator, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Portal etc.
- Good Unix & Linux systems experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to interact with client representatives
- Ability to understand business challenges and translate them into architectural solutions
- Strong performance monitoring/tuning experience.
Core Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Education and Experience Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline
- 3+ years as an Application Server system administrator or 3 years in administrating environments based on JAVA/J2EE technologies
- Certification on administrating Application Server is a plus
- Experience of Oracle Database is desirable but not essential.
Please apply via form