Junior Sales Representative
The FuelPlus Group is the leading provider of fuel management software to the commercial aviation industry. Headquartered in Germany the FuelPlus Group operates worldwide with a global development and support center in Europe and regional offices in America, Europe and Asia. In line with the Group’s mission to provide world leading fuel management solutions that empower the aviation industry to implement robust processes, increase efficiencies and control costs, FuelPlus has developed the FuelPlus Fuel Management platform. Currently in use at nearly 67 airlines and suppliers on 4 continents this platform has proven its value in day to day business, managing approx. 28% of the annual worldwide jet fuel consumption.
FuelPlus is going through an exciting time as we extend our market leading aviation fuel management platform into the cloud. We have some great innovations coming through in 2019 and we are gearing up for our next stage of growth. As a Junior account Executive on the direct sales team, you will identify, source, develop and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance driving self-sourced leads and responding to inbound leads whilst also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards FuelPlus’s goals. We are looking for a self-starter and a hunter who can go find new business and convince prospects of the benefits the FuelPlus solution can bring.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of FuelPlus’s software to small and medium-sized airlines in our key regions
- Educate and guide prospects on the value of fuel management and how FuelPlus can help streamline processes and save costs
- Manage a pipeline of self-sourced leads and inbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if FuelPlus can be a strategic investment for them
- Close business with new customers
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
We are looking for people who:
- Are hungry for success and willing and able to grow with their employer
- Excellent phone manners
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have experience in the commercial aviation business or selling B2B cloud software solutions
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them.
Please apply via form: