We were delighted to hear the news yesterday that 9 of our airline clients won awards at the 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards, held at the Paris Air Show.
The winners were:
- Air France – Most Improved Airline & Best First Class Lounge Dining.
- ANA All Nippon Airways – Best Airport Services & Best Airline Staff in Asia.
- Austrian Airlines – Best Business Class Onboard Catering & Best Airline Staff in Europe.
- Cathay Pacific – Best Airline Transpacific.
- Etihad Airways – Best First Class & Best First Class Catering.
- Japan Airlines (JAL) – Best Economy Class Airline Seat.
- Lufthansa – Best Airline Transatlantic, Best Airline in Western Europe & Best First Class Airline Lounge.
- Mango – Best Low Cost Airline in Africa.
- South African Airways – Best Airline in Africa & Best Airline Staff Service in Africa.
As a result, 6 of our airlines also made it into the ‘World’s Top 20 Airlines – 2015’:
- No. 3 – Cathay Pacific
- No. 6 – Etihad Airways
- No. 7 – ANA All Nippon Airways
- No. 12 – Lufthansa
- No. 13 – Austrian
- No. 15 – Air France.
Congratulations to you all!
ABOUT THE WORLD AIRLINE AWARDS
Skytrax World Airline Awards are coveted quality accolades for the world airline industry.
Travellers from across the globe take part each year in the world’s largest airline passenger satisfaction survey to decide the award winners.
The World Airline Awards are a global benchmark of airline excellence, and widely known as the Passengers Choice awards.
This year, the survey was online between September 2014 and May 2015. 18.89 million customer surveys were completed, across a range of survey topics.
More than 105 different nationalities participated in the customer satisfaction survey, which covered over 245 airlines, from largest international airlines to smaller domestic carriers.
The surveys measure standards across 41 key performance indicators of airline front-line product and service.